Sunday, December 18, 2005

wow... a quick update

I haven't updated this one in a while! We have hardly had the time to go geocaching lately... with the baby and all. I did find one a few months ago while I was out with November Babies, but I still haven't even logged it. And I went to the dinner part of an event last week (i think?) lol... but still haven't even logged that one either.

I got my NEFGA geocoins in. I like them okay... I'm not too sure about the gold finish though. I think I might get StressMaster to polish the finish off of one that I'm going to keep. I haven't been into trading as much as I had wanted, so I've been listing a few of them on ebay... they're doing well, and allowing me to get stuff I need for the baby, for Christmas, and some stuff just for me. :) I also bought two on ebay the other day. I can't wait for them to get in the mail. A PDX portland coin, it's really pretty, and a Bikedog smashed penny. pretty cool... AND I was so lucky that Mr and Mrs IceCreamMan gave me each of their coins. They are soooo nice!

I saw a Screw Geocoins geocoin... and it's really funny, but they're going for around $50 dollars... I don't need one that bad. lol.... anywho... that's all for this quick update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home