Friday, May 05, 2006

where did my milestones list go?

I realized last night that I lost it... somewhere between transferring from my old caching webpage to this nifty so easy to update blog. :( So, last night I went through all of my caches found and tracked down all my milestones and FTFs. Boy did that take a while! lol... but it was worth it. I thought about making a blog entry for it, but decided to use the fairly new bookmark feature on geocaching.com so here they are:

Our Milestones
Our FTFs

I was also searching for caches in Italy, near where we'll be living pretty soon. Liquid Earth is a cache in Sicily. The cache owner is an American that is in Sicily 1-2 weeks out of every month. So, I'm thinking I will try to contact him when we get there. Geocachers are always cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home