Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pranzo D'addio Per I Crashers del Nascondiglio

The event was so awesome. To have all of my close friends together to see me off was just great. And I cried... a lot. lol. I was presented with a Farewell card signed by everyone (that made me cry), a journal of messages from the group (that made me cry), a speech by Stress (that made me cry).. lol, I was crying the whole time. hehe... Stress even gave me an ammo box filled with some of his camo creations. So, the Italians will get a taste of "the Camo Factory" and the factory will soon have international precense. lol (It might already, not sure)

I've had so many great geocaching adventures here in NEFGA territory. StressMaster and Caraloopy are family to me now. They were there for me when MrCC was deployed and throughout my pregnancy. They are both there when I need to talk, when I need a shoulder to cry on, when I need a babysitter, and especially when there's a new cache in my neighborhood and I just don't want to go to by myself. :) One more time guys, thanks so much. I love you guys, and I already miss ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home